Places to visit in Central Hawkes Bay
Discover Central Hawkes Bay driving The Limestone Loop
The Limestone Loop is an easy driving route visiting the best of Central Hawkes Bay.
Visit local markets, shopping, history, cafes, a winery and settlers homesteads and gardens.
This now included in the Central Hawke's Bay Visitor Guide.
Included on the Limestone Loop are:
- Paper Mulberry Cafe, Pukehou
- Otane Market
- Otane Historical Walk
- McCauley's Cafe, Otane
- Pleroma Christian Supplies, Otane
- Tree Guys Nursery, Otane
- Artmosphere Gallery, Waipawa
- The Waipawa Clock Shop
- Nature's Nurture, Waipawa
- Waipawa Butchery
- CHB Settlers Museum, Waipawa
- Nolas Cafe & Restaurant, Waipawa
- Jan Gosling Sculptures, Waipawa
- Lime Rock Wines, Waipawa
- Pukeora Estate Winery, Venue & Gallery Waipukurau
- Ashcott Homestead, Highway 50
- Tikokino Country Hotel
- Gwavas Garden & Homestead, State Highway 50
Chapelwick Coastal Estate
Chapelwick Coastal Estate provides luxury accomodation for up to 12 guests. It also welcomes groups for morning or afternoon tea and lunch.
12 High St, Waipawa, Central Hawkes Bay.
Telephone: 06-857 8911
Open: Wednesday to Sunday 9am - 4pm.
Oruawharo is a beautiful historic homestead and along with its park-like gardens, has been lovingly restored. Tea, reminiscent of a bygone era is served on the veranda.