Pinot Noir 2009
Sale $165.00 $148.50
Jancis Robinson MW (UK) Top 100 Red Wine List for 2012
‘Youthful blackberry, cherry, plum and raspberry flavours abound on the palate along with notes of vanilla and spice from quality, well-proportioned oak. This wine shows a degree of depth of flavour in the mouth that is notably better than most of the wines in the tasting. Well-focussed wine on the mid-palate with tannins that are firm and structural. Long and sweet-fruited on the finish, this is a thoroughly enjoyable glass of New Zealand Pinot Noir.’ Australian Boutique Wine Awards 2012.
- Jancis Robinson MW (UK) Top 100 Red Wine List for 2012
- Gold Medal (August 2012) Australian Boutique Wine Awards 2012, Sydney
- 93/100 Nick Stock, The Age and Sydney Morning Herald Good Wine Guide 2012
- Top Pinot Noir over $30 - Wine NZ magazine, Pinot Noir tasting June 2010
- "Once again, Lime Rock shows that Hawkes Bay can produce Top quality Pinot Noir."